Office of the Clerk of the Court, 202-606-8754
(1) General practice and procedure questions;
(2) General information.
Administrative Office, 202-606-8751
For copies of the Tax Court Rules of Practice and Procedure.
Appellate Section, 202-606-8757
(1) Filing of notices of appeal from Tax Court decisions;
(2) Appellate procedure for review of Tax Court decisions.
Copywork Office, 202-606-8906
For copies of case documents.
Docket Section, 202-606-8777
(1) Documents and pleadings filed after the petition;
(2) Action taken on documents filed;
(3) Status of cases.
Petitions Section, 202-606-8764
Information about filed petitions.
Public Files Section, 202-606-8727
Inspecting case files.
If you have questions, topics or a situation you'd like to discuss, his phone and email are at the top of every page.
Lysander is not an attorney and it is not his intent to offer legal advice.
Latest posts by Lysander (see all)
- A New Twist on a Social Security Scam - November 1, 2019
- Tax Court Rules IRS May Not Apply Penalties to Courtesy Copies of Returns - October 21, 2019
- IRS audits the poor and the rich at the same rate. - October 16, 2019